Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Em and the Nikon D3100


I'm not sure if I mentioned before that I got a new camera. A DSLR finally! And I'm loving it. But I still have A LOT to learn, especially with lighting. Em was kind enough to let me take pictures of her. Black eye and all! We went to Central Park in Saugus and hiked up the trail. It may surprise people just how many beautiful places you can find in the Santa Clarita Valley.












One of my Dad's best friends, Ron, was kind enough to GIVE me one of his telephoto lenses that he doesn't use anymore. Kind of as a birthday present.

It would also be nice to have a good editing program. Right now I'm just using the one that came with my camera. Although I'm kinda getting over the overprocessed look.



She's a looker! :) I can't understand why she hasn't gotten snatched up yet!




























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails