Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Introducing...

Kwacha  :)
 
 
(This post is particularly for you Lauren Brown.)
 
For those of you who don't know, I have been dating this guy for about 6 months now.  His name is Kwacha Simwaka and he is pretty great.  ;)  He's from Malawi (where we just visited last week with Em...actually he is still there) and he does want to go back soon.
 
These are some things I like about him.

He is humble
He is kind
He is teachable (he puts himself under many wise people)
He is a servant
He is good with kids
He puts others before himself
He is patient
He loves God and His Word
He challenges me
He encourages me
He keeps me accountable
He listens
He shares
He hopes
He trusts
He is caring
I like his smile

Things Kwacha likes:
Soccer
Malawi
Peanut butter cookies
The Amazing Race
To laugh
Theology
Thai food
Learning about different cultures
Trying new things
Music
Rain
And many other things that I am daily finding out  ;)

Post about Malawi to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails