Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The "Forgotten" Pictures: Getting Ready

Okay, these are officially the last pictures that I am posting from my wedding.  Again, these were taken by Jessica Waymeyer.  Who is still in high school!  I'm telling you, so talented already!



Another talented friend, Brooke Johnson, did my makeup and a few other girls.  She's very talented too!



My mom and technology.  ;)




My beautiful sister.


Don't know what they're talking about here, but it looks serious.


I had always wanted one of these hangers one day, and a sweet girl in my small group, Lindsey Nardone, got one for me!


Yet another talented friend, Josh Rivas, fixing my hair.


The faithful sister with her bright nails came with.





Our last single sister walk.





And then I fixed her hair at home.











The only picture of my shoes that day!  :(








Sweet friends!







On our way out!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails