Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A little update...

Wow, so it has been a really long time since I last posted. I kind of forgot my username, and I really didn't try that hard to remember it, but I finally put forth some effort, and here I am. Anyway, life is going good. I started the credentialing program at Master's. Actually I'm well into the program, and it really is not that difficult. I've come to the realization that horror stories (about anything) are rarely true. Well, maybe not about anything. But at least they aren't true about the credentialing program. Of course that may partly be because I don't have a 20 hour a week job anymore.
The really exciting surprise about this semester is that I am still able to go to SCV Bible study. My class that was supposed to last until 9:00 p.m. actually gets out around 7:30 p.m. because we all voted on skipping the hour dinner break. So I get to Bible study right around the time they're doing prayer requests. It worked out great. God is good and faithful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails