Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

More Second Grader Quotes

They're still cracking me up...

(Okay, so they've been singing this song in class that has a part that says "a beautiful maiden.)
Kathryn: Miss Taylor, Nicola sang, "Kathryn, a beautiful maiden."
Me: Nicola, did you sing "Kathryn, a beautiful maiden?"
Nicola: Mm hmm. (With a sheepish smile.)
Tommy: Nicola's a lady man!
Me: You mean he's a LADIES man.
Tommy: My dad says that I'm a ladies man.
Me: So you flirt with girls?
Tommy: No.
Me: But you're just like Nicola?
Tommy: No way! I'm NEVER like Nicola! I always eat ALL of my sandwich!


Joshua: Miss Taylor, did you know that everyone in the whole world are brothers and sisters in Christ?!
Me: Well, that's true only if they are Christians.
Tommy: Nicola and I are so close we are like brothers, but in Christ, we're like brothers and SISTERS!
(Okay.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails