Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged

I've never been tagged before, but here goes:

Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Clean my room. I mean a thorough cleaning, like dusting, washing sheets, organizing, etc.
2. Sign up for Resolved.
3. Write thank you notes and a letter.
4. Finish making a comic book of Melissa as a superhero.
5. Reserve a hotel for the roomie road trip to Monterey!

Five favorite snacks:
1. Anything Starbucks
2. Chips and Salsa with cream cheese...mmmmm
3. Oreos in milk or peanut butter
4. Little Trader Joe's chocolate chip cookies
5. Potato chips and dip


Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Support missionaries
2. Pay off school loans
3. Help out my parents
4. Travel
5. Buy a house somewhere on the east coast

Five places I've lived:
1. First house in Saugus (until I was four)
2. Second house in Saugus
3. Waldock dorm at Master's
4. Little green house in Newhall with the roomies
5. N/A

Five jobs I've had:
1. Hostess at Mimi's Cafe
2. Financial Aid "Intern" at Master's
3. Substitute Teaching in Santa Clarita Districts
4. Tutor at The Learning Advantage
5. Teacher Aid at Trinity

Five people I'm tagging:
1. Christen Paige
2. Amber Black
3. Melissa Arnds
4. Sara Mallon
5. Melissa James

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails