The rules are:
-Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My friend Deidre tagged me, so here goes:
1. When I was five years old, my top front four permanent teeth grew in behind my baby teeth, so for a short while, I had two rows of four teeth! Apparently it's pretty rare.
2. I write left-handed but I do everything else with my right hand.
3. I took accordion lessons for a month or two in fourth grade with a rented accordion and I received an accordion trophy at the end of it. Sadly, I threw the trophy away. It would have made the PERFECT white elephant gift.
4. I hate bacon. Maybe hate is too strong of a word. I really do not care for bacon.
5. Emily was scheduled to be born on my birthday. This would have not been cool since we already get asked if we are twins.
6. I only have one first cousin and he has always lived only a mile away from me. So he's more like a brother.
7. My favorite songs are The Prodigal Son Suite by Keith Green and Dream On by Aerosmith...if you're going for one Christian and one secular.
I tag Hayley, Marietjie, Amber, Melissa, Nicole, Monica, and Cassia.
2 days ago