Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little News...

Well, the computers are down at work, so I thought I would use the time to update the blog that I have neglected for however many months.
Why would shut down computers impede my work to this extent you might ask? Don't I have a classroom full of kids to deal with? Nope. I have a new job. Customer Service at Grace to You. And I'm thoroughly enjoying it. :)
I do miss the little kiddos and their crazy stories and questions and interesting views on the world. But I am loving the short commute. I love talking to and helping people on the phones. And I love the people I work with! And I am so thankful to have a job. A full time job. With benefits. God is so faithful. :)
Next blog post I promise pictures and hopefully more interesting content...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails