Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have a problem...

I am one of those kinds of people that try to read...well, what looks like a million books at once! Ever so often I will get so captivated by a book that I can't put it down and I'll actually finish it. But most get added to one of these giant stacks near the chair in my room. It's bad. It's like a disease. Emily made it worse by giving me a Kindle for Christmas. Oh dear. If anyone knows of a cure, would you please pass on that valuable information?
The other day I tried to clear out the books that I'm DEFINITELY not reading right now. I think I made a significant dent. Emily was not so impressed. What do you think?


The red box IS in the first picture. In case you were wondering.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails