Friday, January 20, 2012

Happiness is...

...focusing on and thanking God for what He has given me already, not focusing on and complaining about what I don't have that I want. 

Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body.  And be thankful."
Psalm 69:30 "I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify Him with thanksgiving."
Psalm 100:4 "Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise!  Give thanks to Him; bless His name!"
Psalm 4:7 "You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and their wine abound."

and one more:
Psalm 16:11 "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Because of God's amazing love, we have so much to be thankful for!  Everything in fact.  :)

(Oh and on a more earthly level, looking at that picture above, happiness is sleeping in.  Yay for Saturday tomorrow!)

1 comment:

chanel said...

Love this. It was a good reminder for me and a reminder we all need.

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails