Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesdays

Okay, can someone just pin a bunch of these "work week" outfit ideas?  It makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier.

I. want. one. of. these.
 I love things like this that aren't too matchy matchy.
 This is just funny.
 And this is just cute.
 I'm trying this tonight when I get home.


I think this would just add that "little somethin'" to my room.

 So I started my first quilt a plethora of months ago and then got the measurements wrong so I had to take it all out.  Nevertheless, I got a little discouraged and took a break.  A long one.  I had wanted to make a "crazy quilt" like the one below, but my mom said that I needed to learn the basics first.  But one day.  I will make this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails