Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Life is Sometimes Weird


Let me tell you why.

Today at lunch, my friend Janet was sharing some vital information on how to ripen an avocado quickly; stick it in a brown paper bag with a banana.  Deborah wittily called it "bavacado."  Immediately my mind begun to imagine what it might taste like to blend an avocado and a banana together.  My inside voice said, "gross." 
Well, what should I happen to find when I stumble onto Pinterest but a yummy looking recipe for chololate pudding using avocado.  I click on the link and it takes me to two recipes; one for the chocolate looking dessert and the other for Banana Avocado pudding, in which you only use bananas and avocados!!

See??  Life is weird sometimes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails