Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesdays

I haven't done one of these in a while probably because "everyone" is on Pinterest now and it's not really necessary, but I will.

I don't know what I think about the whole colorblock thing in general, but I really like this sweater.  Mabye because I like boyfriend sweaters in general.  They're so comfy!  Or maybe this particular colorblock situation is just not as extreme as many.


I have never thought to do this with frames.  Especially in the kitchen.  I really like it.  I've also seen this with bookcases.  I want to try it.



I think I'm actually going to do this to my hair when I get home today.  We'll see how it turns out...



Beautiful.  Like a dream.  I could stare at this for a long time.  I would love it for my room.


Speaking of rooms, hello??  Would you look at that??  Don't you want to go there?  Now??  It looks so cozy and nice!

If I have time I may watch Roman Holiday when I get home.  You know, after I do that thing with my hair.  All before 6:30.  I get home around 4:30....hmm....




Aren't you so happy that Spring is finally here?
:)


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails