Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 09, 2012

The Friend Files

Crystal Sanford


Crystal sent me a pic from one of our high school staff retreats.  She is the blonde on the right with the super chic orange shoes.  ;)
I used to say that Crystal is full of surprises.  She still is, but now I'm used to being surprised!  ;)  She really is one of the most fascinating people I know.  You'd just have to meet her to know what I mean.  She lives in a really cool house somewhere in Hollywood and she is great at decorating, flower arranging, cooking, basically anything creative.
She's also a really sweet and really funny girl.  And she owns a cute dog named Sailor.

Learn a little more about her.  I'm sure if you asked her to expound on any of these answers, you'd get a really interesting story.  ;)

Love you, Crystal!
What is your full name? 
Crystal Joleen Sanford
What is your favorite book?  Why?
The Bible, because it is the Living Word of God.  I also like obscure old books with fun titles like 'Try and Stop Me' by Bennett Cerf
Where is your favorite place to eat in the greater L.A. area? 
Tough question... right now i would say Forage in Silverlake and red Hill in Echo Park
Have you ever left the country?  Where did you go?  What did you do?
Mexico, family trip; Germany, business; Italy, business; France, business; Uganda, missions; England, fun.
What is your dream job?  Are you doing your dream job right now? 
To be a Wife, Mother, and Homemaker.  Not yet  ;)
Who do you look up to?  Why?
My mom, for her courage; my California mom, for her wisdom; and so many more...
What is the craziest thing you have ever done? 
Start my own business.  I guess sky diving too, I didnt really think that was crazy but my mom did.
What is the first concert you ever went to?
Cant remember, either LeAnn Rimes or The Dixie Chicks
What are you thankful for?
Salvation, Hope and Eternal Life found only in Christ, wonderful friends and my little spotted pup, Sailor
If you had a baby elephant, what would you name it?
Peanut

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails