Thursday, April 05, 2012

Sweet Maggie Moo

Tacy just gets all the attention these days.  She younger, more hyper and seemingly more affectionate.  But I still love my Mags.  She gives great big lopping kisses.  With much prodding and begging she will still come when she's called.  And I'll just never forget the day I met my parents at a home in Glendale to pick her up.  She was so precious and she sat on my lap on the drive home.  I fell in love at first sight.  ;)

I took these pics the day that Maggie's baby, Sasha Sugarlips (formerly Fattie or June Summer Rose) came to visit.  I'm actually not 100% sure that that's Maggie in the pic below.  It looks like her, but I remember thinking it was Tacy at the time.  I"ll post some pics of Sasha later.  ;)  She's a cutie.



I have some more fun friend interviews lined up.  And I'll show you the little prizes I'm giving them for their participation.  Have a fun Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails