Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Sweet Maggie Moo

Tacy just gets all the attention these days.  She younger, more hyper and seemingly more affectionate.  But I still love my Mags.  She gives great big lopping kisses.  With much prodding and begging she will still come when she's called.  And I'll just never forget the day I met my parents at a home in Glendale to pick her up.  She was so precious and she sat on my lap on the drive home.  I fell in love at first sight.  ;)

I took these pics the day that Maggie's baby, Sasha Sugarlips (formerly Fattie or June Summer Rose) came to visit.  I'm actually not 100% sure that that's Maggie in the pic below.  It looks like her, but I remember thinking it was Tacy at the time.  I"ll post some pics of Sasha later.  ;)  She's a cutie.



I have some more fun friend interviews lined up.  And I'll show you the little prizes I'm giving them for their participation.  Have a fun Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails