Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Wauhop's

Can I just say how much I love this family? I had the privilege of working with Ashley at GTY for just over a year before she left to have baby Maggie! In all honesty one of the cutest little babies I have ever met. Both Robert and Ashley are funny, sweet, down to earth and fun to hang out with! I loved taking these pictures and I am so happy for them. And I'm happy that little Maggie has such wonderful parents. ;)

While I love blogspot, the format on my blog isn't great for picture showing, so I started a new one just for photogpraphy. Not much yet, but here's the link: http://amandataylorphotography.wordpress.com/



I don't think I've ever heard a friend praise her husband as much as Ashley praises Robert. She told me that they have never gotten in a fight. Their love for each other is sweet to see!



The other thing that Ashley talked most about at GTY was how much she couldn't wait to be a mom someday. It was fun to see the whole processs!









I was able to get a few of Maggie's face. ;)



She looks a lot like her beautiful mama!


Looking at her daddy.







She may have gotten a bit chilly at the end. Little tears. :(



These two aren't afraid of PDA.

















I know. I took a lot.




Look at those eyes!

Happy family!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails